The users of HP LaserJet Pro Printer can get troubled with the scanner error 22 being displayed on the control panel of the printer when extra pressure gets applied on the scanner. To fix this issue, one can try the problem-solving steps given below or get in touch with the certified experts at HP Printer Contact Number
- Switch on the printer by connecting it to the main power source.
- Press and hold the power button on the printer till the time the light turns to blink.
- After that remove the power cord from the back side of the printer and then disconnect it from the main switch.
- Wait for a minute and connect the printer back again.
- Once you do this, the lights will start to flash, and the carriage can move.
- Wait till the process gets finished.
Read More –: https://www.printersrepairservice.com/