Connecting the HP printer with Wi-Fi network is quite easy, and you have many methods to do so. Here are some easy steps that can solve your issue:
- Turn on your printer on then go to the control panel.
- Now you need to select setup option then click on the network
- There will be a list of printers displayed on the screen.
- You have to choose your network from the list.
- If it is not given, you can add it manually.
These steps are easy to follow, and you can set up your printer with Wi-Fi network. In case you find any trouble you can contact at HP contact number and get the easy support.
Read more -: dell printer customer support | dell printer customer service | dell printer technical support